Joint Replacement Classes to Attend
1. Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
This class is held monthly and will familiarize you with the hospital experience. A team composed of a nurse, occupational therapist, physical therapist and social worker will provide information. Classes are held the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
- Call 847-723-8506
- Leave the following on the voicemail:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Surgeon’s name
- Date of surgery
- Indicate you will attend the “joint” class and the city where you live
- You will receive a call to confirm your enrollment.
|Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
1775 Dempster Street
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Room 807 E
(main hospital 8th floor west)
Valet parking available in front of hospital.
2pm - 3pm
2. Illinois Bone and Joint Institute
This class is specific to either the hip or the knee and focuses on physical therapy. A team of Physical Therapists will provide information. Classes are held the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month for knees and the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month for hips.
- Call Lauren at 847-779-6050 to register. Space is limited, so please call to schedule your attendance.
|Illinois Bone and Joint Institute
(Orange brick building next to IBJI)
8930 Waukegan Road
Morton Grove, IL 60053
Second Floor Auditorium
2pm - 3pm